EnviroNize® Anolyte 200 Sanitizer
- No-rinse broad spectrum sanitizer for hard non-porous food contact surfaces in all home, hospitality, food preparation, institutional, Clean-in-Place (CIP) sanitizing and food production environments
- PROCERT Certified
- Non-WHMIS Regulated
- Natural Ingredients
- Zero Residue
Directions: Do NOT dilute. Ready to use. Remove dirt and debris. Spray, pour, or mist EnviroNize® Anolyte 200 Multi-Use onto target area. Wipe if necessary to spread sanitizer evenly over surface. Let dry, no need to rinse!
Active Ingredient: Hypochlorous acid 0.02%
Avoid contact with eyes.
Why Choose EnviroNize® 200 Anolyte Multi-Use Sanitizer
- IS A REGULATED FOOD CONTACT SURFACE SANITIZER with a sanitizing formula of 200 ppm
- IS A CONCENTRATED ELECTRO-CHEMICALLY ACTIVATED SOLUTION rich in oxygen, in which pathogens cannot survive.
- IS A POWERFUL ANTIMICROBIAL SOLUTION that is both biodegradable and non-accumulative. The key active ingredient, hypochlorous acid, is a naturally occurring molecule synthesized from an electrolyzed solution of salt and water.
- CAN PENETRATE PATHOGENIC MICROORGANISM CELL WALLS
- ATTACKS AN ARRAY OF MICROBIAL ORGANISMS, a process that is chemically selective with no toxic or mutanogenic side effects for higher forms of life.
- IS SAFE WHEN USED AROUND PLANTS, ANIMALS, MARINE OR HUMANS
- IS AN ENVIRONMENTALLY CONSCIOUS AND SUSTAINABLE SOLUTION