Designed to bring simplicity to pH testing of soil, the HI981030 GroLine Soil pH Tester is designed for taking direct pH measurements in soil for environmental and agricultural testing. The built-in probe features an open reference junction, conical glass tip, and a removable sleeve design making it ideal for measuring the pH of soil.
- ±0.2 pH accuracy
- Comes with all the necessary solutions and batteries- everything you need to get started measuring right away
- Specialized electrode for spot checking the pH of soil and soil slurries
Cleaning Solution for Soil and Humus Deposits
Your Soil pH Tester comes with cleaning solution that has been engineered to keep your electrode free from organic materials found in soil. This concentrated combination of detergents cleans your tester quickly and effectively so that your tester stays in optimum condition.
pH 4 & 7 Buffer Sachets
When performing a pH calibration it is important that the correct buffers are used. We include some start buffers to get you going. The single-use sachets are individually sealed so you use fresh buffer each time you calibrate.
Proper storage of your electrode will ensure reliable measurements and a long electrode life. Our storage solution is specially formulated to keep the pH glass hydrated while minimizing organic growth.
- pH Range: 0 to 14.0 pH
- pH Resolution: 0.1 pH
- pH Accuracy: ±0.2 pH @ 25 °C (77 °F)
- pH Calibration: Automatic, at one or two points
- pH Temperature Compensation: none
- Automatic Shut-Off: 8 minutes, 60 minutes, or can be disabled
- Battery Type / Life: CR2032 Li-ion / Approximately 1000 hours of continuous use
- Environment: 0 to 50 °C (32 to 122 °F); RH 95% max
- Warranty: 1 year
- Dimensions: 51 x 151 x 21 mm (2 x 5.9 x 0.9“)
- Weight: 44 g (1.6 oz.)
Each HI981030 GroLine Soil pH Tester is supplied with:
- pH 4.01 buffer solution liquid sachet (2 pcs.)
- pH 7.01 buffer solution liquid sachet (2 pcs.)
- Cleaning solution for soil deposits
- Cleaning solution for humus deposits
- Electrode storage solution, 13 mL dropper
- Electrode fill solution
- Instruction manual
- Quality certificate