Update - March 21, 2022.In accordance with government of Ontario policy, starting March 21 staff and customers will no longer be required to wear a mask at Indoor Farmer. Staff may choose to continue wearing a mask if they feel more comfortable doing so. For the foreseeable future, we will keep masks on hand and can wear one on request by a customer. If you are high risk or prefer to interact with a staff member wearing a mask, you may ask them to wear one while assisting you, and staff have been instructed to honour the request.
Is Indoor Farmer Open? (Updated April 16 2021)
If you are not comfortable or able to come in the store, we have an extensive online store that contains most of the products we have available for in store purchasing. Please take advantage of our free shipping on orders over $89, or curb-side pickup options. Soils and medium are now also available online, please be sure to select the "STORE PICKUP ONLY" model for pickup orders on those products.
Curbside pickup is available:
- Plexiglass shields at cash
- Hand Sanitizer available at cash and store entrance
- Masks and gloves for staff
- Regular sanitation for high traffic areas and devices
- Delivery and Curbside Pickup Options
- Occupancy maximum for each store
- Staff Screening before entry
- COVID Safety Plan
How does Contactless Curbside Pickup work?
Indoor Farmer Employee/Customer Safety Polices during COVID19 Outbreak:
- Staff who are sick MUST stay home
- Staff members who do not feel well are advised to stay home
- Staff members have access to gloves, masks, glasses and sanitizer
- Staff members will clean the payment pin pads throughout the day
- Staff will clean the sales counter and carts multiple times daily
- Customers who are feeling unwell, have a cough/cold or have recently returned from an international trip to a COVID19 hotspot are asked not to visit the store until cleared by a doctor
- The washroom will temporarily be available to employees only except for emergencies and medical requirements
- Customers are asked to respect proper coughing and sneezing etiquette; cough and sneeze into tissue or elbow, washing hands after coughing/sneezing
- Customers are asked to give ample space (6ft) to fellow customers
- Customers are asked to maintain a safe distance from the staff during interactions
- We may need limit the amount of customers in the store at peak times to under 36 (Waterloo) 16 (Stratford) people
- Customers are asked to follow the taped guidelines to control traffic in busy areas
- Customers are asked to stay behind the plexiglass shields for our cashiers
By taking adequate precautions Indoor Farmer is confident we can provide a safe environment for our staff and customers.
Thank you as always for your loyalty & patience as we all try to stay healthy and safe during this difficult time. If you have any more questions please don't hesitate to call one of our locations.