CLOUDLAB tents are designed to provide complete control over climate conditions for year-round indoor plant cultivation. Featuring a quick-view observation window, this grow tent uses a waterproof oxford canvas with a 2000D thickness for higher durability and light-proofing. Cross-patterned diamond mylar lines the surface of the inner walls, which will reflect and maximize output from your grow light. To ensure maximum reflectivity and prevent light leaking, an inner ribbon stitching creates a seal that lines the zippers inside the grow tent. Additionally, the duct ports’ double cinching design closes them on either side to reinforce the light-proof sealing. Accessories include a travel carrying case, a waterproof floor tray, a built-in tool bag, and a mounting plate to install your controller onto the grow tent.
- Durable frame with 150lb. capacity 22mm steel poles
- Higher density 2000D canvas with inner lightproofing layer and diamond mylar for light reflectivity.
- Controller & sensor mounting plate with passthrough for no light-leak cable management.
- 36” x 36” x 72” | 4 Plant Capacity | Viewing Window | Accessories: Carrying Case, Floor Tray & Tool Bag
- 48” x 48” x 80” | 8 Plant Capacity | Viewing Window | Accessories: Carrying Case, Floor Tray & Tool Bag
- 60” x 60” x 80” | 10 Plant Capacity | Viewing Window | Accessories: Carrying Case, Floor Tray & Tool Bag
This tent is awesome because it came quick, it was easy to set up, the bars are thicker than any other tent ive used, its got 3 air screens along the bottom letting the exhaust fan pull lots of air through it. Price is right, and im definately not disappointed!