A manual operation processing machine designed to produce finely trimmed plant material such as herbs, buds, and flowers. This bowl trimmer is built with a removable hand crank that turns the sweeper curtains to quickly process high volumes of buds. Interchangeable straight-edge and serrated blades are included to perform wet and dry trimming, respectively. The leaf trimmer bowl has a non-stick surface and collects the trim from your plants to facilitate your processing. This non-stick and stainless steel construction makes the bowl and the blades easy to clean, with the curtain’s food-grade silicone make-up also easy to clean.
This bud trimmer is ideal for quickly removing as leaves from buds and grooming large quantities of flowers. Its see-through dome will allow you to precision trim away your desired amount of excess leaves and twigs, and other kinds of plant appendages. The rotating blades also produce trim that can be used for other applications like potpourri, essential oils, and aromatherapy.
- A manual bud trimming machine designed to produce finely groomed herbs and flowers with precision.
- Quickly and effortlessly process high volumes of plant material using hand-cranked sweeper curtains.
- Includes a quadruple-edged straight blade for wet trimming and a serrated blade for dry trimming.
- Non-stick bowl collects trim for easier processing, secured in place with included rubber padding.
- Stainless steel blades and bowl with food-grade silicone curtains are easy to clean with a damp towel.