A seedling mat designed to improve germination success and accelerate your seeds’ growth process by emitting steady heat. The seedling mat’s steady 80-87°F (27-31°C) temperature range heats the rooting area by up to 20°F above the ambient air temperature. It uses a durable quad-layer PVC that is resistant to wear-and-tear and is easy to clean and roll for storage. Best used for seed germination and propagation in indoor settings like basements and terrariums to jumpstart the rooting stage. Also fit for homebrewing or fermenting beverages, and heating pet enclosures for reptiles. This IP-67 rated heating mat is UL-certified (E518635), achieving safety standards for electric heating appliances and meets MET standards (certificate #E115128) for electrical appliance safety.
- A heating mat designed to accelerate and improve the success of seed starting and germination.
- Features an innovative far-infrared film that warms up faster and distributes soft heat more evenly.
- Included controllers provide variable heating levels and trigger on/off activation based on temperature.
- Crafted with IP-67 quad-layer PVC that is flexible, resistant to wear-and-tear, and easy to wipe clean.
INTELLIGENT HEATING CONTROL
The included smart outlet controller features programmable triggers that power the seedling mat to turn on or off in response to temperature levels. Adjust buffer settings to customize how it transitions between on and off. Timer and on/off cycle modes add custom on-demand activation for a variety of uses while backup memory retains settings even if the controller is cut from power.
Each mat for seedling growth is lined with an innovative far-infrared film that provides even heating distribution. It also produces softer warmth output than wire coils to protect your seeds from scorching. Its connected heating controller supports this protection, featuring an adjustable dial that sets your desired heat output in off, low, medium, and high settings. This will allow you to control the mat temperature over time without having to turn it on and off, which can cause the seed to rot due to extreme changes in temperature.
- T1 - 3 x 20 in. | 80-87°F Heat Range | 20°F over Ambient Temp. | 6.5W | UL (E518635) & MET (E115128) Certified Mat
- T3 - 10 x 20.75 in. | 80-87°F Heat Range | 20°F over Ambient Temp. | 20W | UL (E518635) & MET (E115128) Certified Mat
- T5 - 20 x 20.75 in. | 80-87°F Heat Range | 20°F over Ambient Temp. | 40W | UL (E518635) & MET (E115128) Certified Mat
- T7 - 48 x 20.75 in. | 80-87°F Heat Range | 20°F over Ambient Temp. | 105W | UL (E518635) & MET (E115128) Certified Mat