Active Aqua chillers are environmentally friendly (they use R134a refrigerant) and are ideal for keeping the nutrient solution in your reservoir at the perfect temperature. Each unit has a user-friendly temperature system that allows you to control your desired temperature range as needed, and all models now have a boost function that accelerates the chilling process for quicker establishment of desired nutrient solution temperature.
- Large refrigeration capacity (recommended volume: 10‒40 gal / 50‒150 L)
- Anti-corrosive pure titanium evaporator for both fresh and salt water
- Rate of flow: 1/10 HP (132‒396 GPH 500‒1500 L/H)
- Rated BTU per hour: 1,020
- PSI Rating: 10 psi maximum
- Recommended pumps: AAPW160 OR AAPW250 OR AAPW400
- 3/4" and 1/2" fittings included
- Unit dimensions: 17"L x 10"W x 15"H
- For cooling capability, please refer to performance chart found in the product information tab
- Not rated for central/house plumbing
Please note that the starting ambient temperature of your solution will always affect the duration of the initial chilling process
*Approved for indoor use ONLY
Never skipped a beat !
65 to 68 degrees 24/7
Active Aqua Chiller
Nice and quiet. Brought the temp. down from 82 to 75 degrees and keeps it there. Easy to operate. 5 stars for sure.