Sensi A & B base nutrients are easy to measure because there are only two components and have their nutrient ratios based on thousands of test gardens and research.
Both Sensi A & B base nutrients contain value-added components that will enhance the performance of any type of garden, and include:
- Grandma Enggy's F-1 (fulvic acid)
- Grandma Enggy's H-2 (humic acid)
- Advanced Nutrients Amino Acid Complex
- Wet Betty (non-ionic-surfactant)
The combination of the pH Perfect Technology, simplified mixing rates, and level of chelation in the balanced nutrient ratios ensure that crops always have access to the highest level of nutrition and vitality boosters as possible and;
- Promotes Consistently heavy yields
- Pharmaceutical-grade precursors, reagents and chelators
- Proteinate forms of micronutrients
- Ensures all nutrients are available in a solubilized state
- Ensures balanced plant nutrition across a wide range of pH and temperatures
Growers using the pH Perfect Nutrient Line will not have to worry about pH in their nutrient solutions, because the new formulas are able to adjust the pH to optimal pH range automatically! Combining a perfect pH level with these cutting edge chelates has growers reporting back with a new standard in yield expectations.
As with all liquid fertilizers, we recommend shaking Sensi Grow before use. For root-zone feeding, pour equal portions of Sensi Grow Part A and Part B until the desired nutrient strength is attained.
You can use Sensi Grow on its own or in combination with other products.
With pH perfect technology, you will completely eliminate checking your pH forever! As long as your water being used falls between 4.5 and 8.5 pH (which is pretty much everyone's water) - this technology will adjust your pH for you, and keep it buffered throughout your plants growth phase!
Note: Remember to order with Advanced Nutrients Sensi Bloom (Part B)