Always On. Being There Optional.
Monitor your reservoir pH, Conductivity, and Temperature with alerts on your phone when using the Wi-Fi-capable Bluelab Guardian Monitor.
- Built-in Wi-Fi (with the option to disable)
- High/low pH, temperature, and conductivity alarms
- Non-volatile memory – keep settings through power loss
- Plant-safe green LEDs with adjustable display brightness
- 2 metre / 6.6-foot measurement probe cables
- 110 – 240 VAC (Mains powered)
- Interchangeable power plug
- Replaceable Bluelab pH Probe (with BNC connection)
When connected to Edenic by Bluelab app:
- Instant alarm alerts to your phone
- Remote monitoring and control
- History reporting to assist data-driven decision-making
Monitor your key parameters 24/7
Save time and effort with the Guardian Monitor Wi-Fi
In just a glance, the Bluelab Guardian Monitor Wi-Fi conveys all 3 critical parameters for successful growth: pH, conductivity, and temperature. With built-in Wi-Fi capability, if enabled the Bluelab Guardian Monitor Wi-Fi can display data in Edenic. Allowing you to keep an eye on your nutrient levels from anywhere, any time.
The Bluelab Guardian Monitor Wi-Fi is a constant indicator of the desired levels of nutrient solution, enabling you to optimize these vital parameters as your crops progress through each growing stage.
Tried and trusted by growers
Bold, bright and always on
The Bluelab Guardian Monitor Wi-Fi's plant-safe large backlit LED display allows you to view your pH, EC, and temperature at a glance.
You can also set discreet visual alarms for your preferred parameter ranges; these will let you know whenever your parameters are out of range. This ensures that you will always be on top of your reservoir conditions.
The Bluelab Guardian Monitor Wi-Fi is mains-powered and mounted to the wall or hung on a support with two probes placed into your reservoir.
Built for growers
All our products are built in New Zealand with growers, for growers – this means you can be confident that your water-resistant Bluelab Guardian Monitor Wi-Fi can withstand the splashes that come with everyday growing. Designed and assembled in New Zealand from local and imported components.