- UNIVERSAL - Convert rain barrels, water tanks, or any other container into a blumat reservoir!
- SIMPLE - Drill a hole (using 1/2" bit) into your container, and install the nipple facing outward!
- 8MM OUTPUT - Integrate directly to 8mm flex line or other blumat-compatible water supply tubing
- DURABLE - Built to last by the same company bringing you Blumat watering stakes!
- FLEX-COMPATIBLE - Ideally suited for the flex tubing included with most blumat systems.
Connect a blumat system to a rain barrel or water storage tank. Just screw half on the inside of the tank, the other on the outside. The nipple connects to the standard blumat 8 mm water supply/feed line. You can either start with one of these bulkheads, or a blumat pressure reducer--either of these fittings will "start" your blumat watering system. blumat Classic Jr and blumat xl do not require either. Use 1/2" drill bit to puncture hole.
These bulkheads will work flawlessly with your blumats! They are easy to install, durable, perfectly fitted for other blumat equipment, and can instantly turn any container of your choice into a perfect blumat reservoir. These can also be used with drip irrigation lines and many other kinds of irrigation equipment. As long as you have 8mm tubing to attach to the nipple this bulkhead will do the trick.