DURABLE SOIL BLOCK PROPAGATION TRAYS
These mesh bottom trays are built out of Heavy Duty Polypropylene plastic. Guaranteed to not break or warp even with heavy loads.
These mesh bottom seed trays are ideal for soil block propagation or for anyone that needs a tray with extra drainage. Bootstrap Farmer soil block trays are built with Extra-Strength so they won't sag, break or warp even while transporting heavy loads.
Now Available in colors! Designed to fit into the Bootstrap Farmer 1020 Seed Starting Trays 2.5" for bottom watering.
- Made from Food-safe, BPA Free, PP polypropylene (#5) plastic
- Mesh holes for ideal drainage
- Outer dimensions: 21” x 10.75” x 2.475” Deep
- Ideal for use with 1020 trays, but strong enough to be used on it's own
- Please note they recommend using trays of the same depth when nesting trays.
- Wheatgrass Tray
- Fodder Tray
- Soil Block Tray
- Rockwool Cubes
Use Bootstrap Farmers soil blockpropagation trays for any rockwool cubes, fodder, micro-greens, or wheatgrass. With just enough flat mesh to equally carry all sizes of soil blocks, these trays allow air pruning of roots to occur on all sides of the blocks.
Inner Dimensions of 1020 Mesh Tray
- From Bottom: 19.375" x 9" x 2.25"
- From Top: 20.25" x 10.125"
- From Bottom: 19.5" x 9.25" x 2.475"
- From Top: 21" x 10.75"
Mesh Tray Hole Size
- 0.125 inches
The items I received were excellent quality, one item was broken but the indoor farmer team were quick to send out a replacement. I will be doing future business with them for this service.