Bootstrap Farmer shallow 1010 trays allow you to never have to worry about buying seed trays ever again. Now available in bright colors! These heavy-duty 1.25" shallow 1010 trays with holes provide a great way to grow your microgreens and other crops. These seed starting trays are made out of recycled food-safe polypropylene plastic.
- Made from BPA Free food-safe polypropylene plastic (#5)
- Thickness- 1.8 - 2.0mm
- Guaranteed durability backed by a 2-year warranty
- Dimensions 10½" x 10½" x 1¼" - 2 fit into a standard 1020 or microgreen tray
- No drainage holes and with drainage holes both available
- Microgreen Tray
- Fodder Tray
- Seed Tray
- 2 - 1010 trays will fit in a 1020 tray. However, due to the thickness of the products, 4 - 5x5s will not fit in a single 1010 tray.
- Please note that we recommend using trays of the same depth when nesting trays.
Bootstrap Farmer Trays are the Best
All of the Bootstrap Farmer products that I have purchased have exceeded my expectations in quality and durability, they have become my ‘go to’ for all my indoor growing projects.
Best trays for Microgreens
I bought two of these 1010 trays with holes for use in the shallow bootstrap 1020 trays, and they work great! It’s nice for having the added flexibility with some microgreens, like doing a 1010 tray of Arugula and a 1010 tray of broccoli but only needing to bottom water one 1020 tray. I plan to pick up a couple (or more) 1010 trays without holes so that I can get better surface contact when putting these 1010 trays under weight for the first couple days go germination. Love these trays and all of the bootstrap products. So much better than the flimsy cheaper trays!