Training plants has its obvious values: increased airflow and light exposure, which leads to more photosynthesis, fewer pests, and ultimately, larger and fatter flowers.
But training plants is a huge pain. From tying branches down with tomato wires to supporting entire plants with bamboo stakes, most old-fashioned techniques require a lot of time and skill.
That's why we created the BudClips: for those who want to get huge yields at home but are either lazy like us or simply inexperienced. If you don't want to spend your time and effort training plants or learning how to, then the BudClips are for you!
Designed by mechanical engineers, the BudClips are not only extremely strong, but they are also super lightweight and ergonomic for your plants. We made them this way because conventional LST clips have sharp edges and are made of non-environmentally-free materials like ABS and PETG plastics.
The BudClips, on the other hand, are made of fully biodegradable plastic. In fact, the material we use comes from corn starch! This means the product is fully sustainable, renewable, and decomposable (takes under 100 days for BudClips to be decomposed by fungi and bacteria inside of a landfill).
- Promotes larger yields, and bigger flowers
- Super fast & easy to use - install 20 clips in less than 5 mins
- Can be reused on a different part of the plant every 7 days
- Rounded edges are super ergonomic for delicate branches
- Extra lightweight (less than 1.5g each) and durable
- Made from biodegradable plastic that goes back into nature