The CCH2O module lid was designed for ease of use and built to last. Structurally reinforced ribbing provides strength for big trees and a secure fit on the 8 and 13 gallon growth modules or "EZ Stor" buckets. Solid white, non-translucent ABS construction prevents light penetration. The quick access port hole allows for easy root viewing and includes an air inlet/finger holes for hoses to easily pass through. Made in California. Comes standard with all Under Current systems.
This Lid is designed to fit with the 5.5" Current Culture Net Pots
- Reinforced structural ribbing
- Solid white, non-translucent
- Easy access porthole or root viewing + air inlet/finger holes
- UV Stabilized
- Solid ABS construction
- Manufactured in California
- Fits 8 & 13-gallon modules (Including our EZ-Stor Buckets)
- 14” L x 16” W x 1” H
Building an RDWC system? Check out these Current Culture Parts!