Cal-Mag (Fe-Cu-Mn-Zn-Mo-B) Additive
Ca-Mg-Fe prevents plant nutrient deficiency symptoms, especially where “high pH” waters are used or when nutrient solutions are subject to volatile changes in pH and EC. Ca-Mg-Fe helps prevent or cure leaf yellowing, leaf curl, stunted growth, withered fruit-set and bud rot.
Unlike other cal-mags, Ca-Mg-Fe also contains the full spectrum* of trace elements:
- Many base nutrient formulations are deficient in trace elements, and most nutrient deficiencies are in fact due to trace elements.
- Many trace element species destabilize when subjected to hard or “high-pH” water however, Ca-Mg-Fe contains alkaline-resistant compounds that cope with pH levels up to 10. *Iron, copper, manganese, zinc, molybdenum and boron
- Ca-Mg-Fe is 100% compatible with all liquid or powdered base nutrients that are deficient in cal-mag or essential trace elements.
- Available in larger pack sizes – 1L, 5L, 20L, 220L and 1,000L – suitable for large scale commercial applications.
- Dosage: 1-2ml/L (4-7.5ml/Gal) during veg and flower.
- When using FloraMax, do I need a “cal-mag”? No, the FloraMax line is designed to eliminate the requirement for additional “cal-mag” additives as its built into our base nutrients and Flowering Enhancer product. Over hundreds of test grows during the development phase there was never any need for a dedicated cal-mag additive. Furthermore, use of additional “cal-mag” may result in excessive calcium precipitate leading to clogged lines or build-up in the reservoir.
- Why then does FloraMax manufacture a “cal-mag”? To address the deficiencies found in competing brands. We are committed to helping growers achieve their best results regardless of the nutrient regime they follow, our Ca-Mg-Fe product is ideal for use with other regimes.