The #1 BLOOM BOOSTER for serious growers.
- Resin-XS helps improve fruit quality and development.
- Resin-XS is PGR free.
- Resin-XS will NOT induce foul residues or odors in the reservoir, nor cause blockages to drippers and filters. Unlike competing brands, the unique ingredients used in Resin-XS are extremely stable thereby resulting in greater reliability and consistency for growers.
- PK-additive component is ideal for use with any nutrient regime as it is “pH-neutral” and carefully balanced for universal application.
- Available in larger pack sizes – 1L, 5L, 20L, 220L and 1,000L – suitable for large scale commercial applications.
- Dosage: 1-4 ml/L (4-15 ml/Gal). Use from about the third week in bloom up until harvest.
- CAUTION: Organic additive – NEVER use in conjunction with chlorines or peroxides.
- Should I be adding *extra* PK additives to the FloraMax feeding schedule during bloom? No, the PK levels (Phosphorous and Potassium) are optimized with Flowering Enhancer, Resin-XS and the FloraMax base nutrient (VegaFlora AB or Veg-1). Avoid using Resin-XS during early-bloom as extra PK may negatively impact yields with certain strains. During mid-to-late bloom, we generally recommend using Resin-XS at 3ml/L (11.5ml/Gal). However, for heavy feeders, Resin-XS can be used at upwards of 4ml/L (15ml/Gal).
- Refined Extracted Organic Compounds. Organics are usually supplied to a plant using an indirect animal or plant source such as guano, fish emulsions, kelp meal, etc. These organic sources can contain hundreds of different organic molecules and the majority of these molecules either provide no nutrient-effect to plants, or act as nuisance chemicals that may cause foaming in the reservoir, biological build-ups, biofilms, odors or blocked drippers, etc. Furthermore, where beneficial molecules do exist in these organic sources, their concentration is often unreliable and fails to provide consistent benefit to the plant, especially where fast, predictable cropping speed is required.
- How does Floramax differ? Over half of the FloraMax additives contain organics, but as analytical chemists, we have been able to isolate specific ‘beneficial’ organic molecules and incorporate them into our additives in a direct, purified, and potent form. This enables their concentrations to be optimized for maximum nutrient effect with no negative side-effects. The result is a range of products that produce unique and tangible results without reservoir foaming, build-ups, odors or blockages.