GAIA GREEN All Purpose is an excellent product for landscape and garden use. This fertilizer combines the best of our products, creating an outstanding blend for all your fertilizing needs.
GAIA GREEN All Purpose is approved for use in organic agriculture by Ecocert Canada (in compliance with Canada’s Organic Production Systems General Principles & Management Standards and Permitted Substances Lists (CAN/CGSB 32.310-2015 and CAN/CGSB 32.311-2015)).
- The preferred choice of organic farmers seeking a simple solution for all their fertilizer needs.
- A truly all purpose fertilizer suitable for a wide range of crops.
- All Purpose embodies the Gaia Green ethos of holistically improving soil quality to support resilient crop growth.
- Easy-to-use and long-lasting, this formulation combines ingredients with variable nutrient release rates for feeding plants all season long.
GUARANTEED MINIMUM ANALYSIS
- Total Nitrogen (N)…………………....…4.0%
- Water Soluble Nitrogen (N).........3.0%
- Water Insoluble Nitrogen (N).......1.0%
- Available Phosphoric Acid (P₂O₅) …….4.0%
- Soluble Potash (K₂O) …………….……4.0%
Feather meal, alfalfa meal, bone meal, blood meal, glacial rock dust, natural rock phosphate, fishbone meal, mineralized phosphate, potassium sulphate, insect frass, basalt rock dust, humic acid, gypsum, kelp meal, oyster shell flour, greensand.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Gardens and landscapes: Broadcast and incorporate up to 1.8 kg per 10 m2 (18.4 lbs per 500 ft2). Apply up to a maximum of 7.2 kg per 10 m2 (73 lbs per 500 ft2) annually.
Turf: For single applications, broadcast up to 700 g per 25 m2 (6 lbs per 1000 ft2). Apply up to a maximum of 1.4 kg per 25 m2 (12 lbs per 1000 ft2) annually. Water turf thoroughly after application. Only apply to actively growing turf.
Pre-mixing soil for hanging baskets, potted plants, and planter boxes: Blend 45 ml per 4 L (3 tbsp per gallon) of soil or growing medium.
Top-dressing hanging baskets, potted plants, and planter boxes: Apply 15 ml per 4 L (1 tbsp per gallon) of soil or growing medium. Gently dig into the soil surface. Apply once a month.
Store in a cool, dry location, out of direct sunlight. Protect from frost and other climatic extremes. Seal packaging between uses.
Great fertilizer, second year using it, will use again next year.
seems to work good
First year using this product for my Outdoor cannabis plants. They seem to like it.
A friend recommended Gaia Green as an organic alternative to GH Hydro Micro 3 part liquid fertilizer. 2nd order from Indoor Farmer, I like their fast free delivery and they're located in Ontario.
Gaia Green is the best organic fertilizer. Highly recommend
Works amazing and organic is the way to go!
gaia green is the best
ditch the bottle nutes, these dry ammendments are great and easy to use!