General Hydroponics Flora Gro (2-1-6) stimulates structural and vegetative growth by providing nitrogen, phosphorous, potassium and secondary minerals. It’s the most widely used hydroponic nutrient in the world because it is the best! Features:
- The ORIGINAL building-block nutrient system – imitated but never duplicated
- Contains primary, secondary and micro nutrients – for enhanced yields and better crop quality
- Indoor gardeners can adjust mixtures to suit specific plant needs
- Enhances flavor, nutrition, aroma and essential oils in both hydroponic and soil cultivated plants
- Contains highly purified concentrates for maximum solubility
- pH balanced for ease of use
- NASA scientists choose Flora Series because of its superior formulation and reliability
- Known throughout the world as the industry standard
Good Things Come in Threes
- Flora Series consists of three highly concentrated liquid nutrients:
- FloraGro builds strong roots during a plant's vegetative stage.
- FloraMicro is used during a plant's growth and bloom cycles.
- FloraBloom is added while a plant is fruiting and/or flowering.
By using different combinations of these products, you can fulfill each plant's exact nutrient needs based on its growth stage and environment. Your plants will receive the ideal balance of primary, secondary and micronutrients — and the results will show. Get ready for vigorous plants, large flowers, enhanced yields and nutrient-dense crops. Flora Series is a favorite among millions of growers, gardeners, scientists and researchers worldwide. See why for yourself. For hard water with a ppm value above 250 we recommend FloraMicro Hardwater.