Backcountry Blend Bloom is a controlled release granular base nutrient used during the flowering stage.
Part of the Backcountry Blend Outdoor Feeding Program.
Backcountry Blend features True-Cote Technology. This allows the unique micronutrient blend to evenly disperse over the entire fertilized range, resulting in better and more even absorption of micronutrients to the plant. This means better overall health and greater vitality for your crop.
- The Bloom formula includes higher levels of phosphorus (P) and potassium (K) that plants require during the flowering stage
- Unique humic acid blend designed to improve soil consistency, microbial activity, water retention, and natural chelation. Breaks down heavy salts. It is dust-free and the only formula on the market to contain these added benefits.
- Easy to either broadcast, top dress, or incorporate into the planting medium.
- Recommended application rate: 2-3 cups (1-1.5 lbs) per 100 square feet every 3 weeks.
- For smaller sized containers: 1 tsp. per gallon of soil, or approximately 2 tbsp. for every 1 foot of plant height.
- Incorporating product directly into soil: 1.5-2.5 lbs per 10 cubic feet.
- Release rates will depend on the outside temperature, humidity, rainfall, and microbial action, Hot and wet climates will need to apply less of the product to prevent accidental over fertilization