Backcountry Blend Boost is a controlled release granular bloom additive. It can easily be applied to soil to provide your plants with a boost of Phosphorus (P) and Potassium (K) during the flowering stage.
Part of the Backcountry Blend Outdoor Feeding Program
Boost provides your outdoor plants with an extra dosage of phosphorus (P), potassium (K), and calcium (Ca), as well as an addition of humic acid.
This product contains the added benefits of calcium and sulfur to improve yield, floral development, colour, and aroma. Designed to be top dressed 3-4 weeks into bloom.
- Potassium applied at the right concentration will reduce the likelihood of plant bending and stem breakage due to heavy flower set. With the added benefits of calcium to strengthen the cell walls, your plants are less likely to become susceptible to fungal and bacterial infection as well as stress due to cold and drought.
- Custom blended formulation, designed to neutralize acidic soils and prevent nutrient deficiencies and lockout. Will bring most soils into the correct pH range.
- Recommended application rate: 1 cup (0.5 lbs) per 100 square feet every 3 weeks after 3-4 weeks of bloom
- For smaller sized containers: 1 tsp. per 2 gallons of soil, or approximately 1 tbsp. for every 2 foot of plant height.
- Incorporating product directly into soil: 1 lbs per 10 cubic feet.
- Release dates will depend on the outside temperature, humidity, rainfall, and microbial action. In hot and wet climates you will need to apply less of the product to prevent accidental over-fertilization.