Green Planet’s Backcountry Blend Grow is a base nutrient that is used in the vegetative stage. It is a fully coated, granular, controlled release, complete spectrum of macro and micronutrients fertilizer, designed for either a top dress application or to be incorporated into the potting soil.
Backcountry Blend features True-Cote Technology. This allows the unique micronutrient blend to evenly disperse over the entire fertilized range, resulting in better and more even absorption of micronutrients to the plant. This means better overall health and greater vitality for your crop.
Part of the Backcountry Blend Outdoor Feeding Program.
- Two sources of nitrogen designed to deliver continuous flow of controlled released fertilizer that will not burn or damage your plants.
- Release rates will depend on the outside temperature, humidity, rainfall, and microbial action, Hot and wet climates will need to apply less of the product to prevent accidental over fertilization.
- Custom blended formula designed to neutralize acidic soils and prevent nutrient deficiencies and lock out. Will bring most soils into the correct pH range.
- Unique humic acid blend designed to improve soil consistency, microbial activity, water retention, and natural chelation. Breaks down heavy salts. It is dust-free and the only formula on the market to contain these added benefits
- Recommended application rate: 2-3 cups (1-1.5 lbs) per 100 square feet every 3-4 weeks.
- For smaller sized containers: 1 tsp. per gallon of soil, or approximately 2 tbsp. for every 1 foot of plant height.
- Incorporating product directly into soil: 1.5-2.5 lbs per 10 cubic feet.