The Soil Blocker Micro 20 produces 20 x 2 cm (3/4 inch) soil blocks with indentations for small seeds. 2 cm (3/4 inch) soil blocks are ideal for seedlings that will be "potted up" into larger soil blocks so they can grow good sized root balls.
Soil Blockers are a fantastic tool for market growers and gardeners who want to eliminate the use of plastic in the growing process. Growing seedlings in soil blocks also allow their roots better access to oxygen and prevents them from being rootbound. Simply push the soil blocker into a wet soil mix and squeeze the handle to make soil blocks.
*The pins in the Micro 20 are not removable.
- Makes 20 x 2 cm (3/4 inch) soil blocks with indentation for small seeds
- Fits into soil blocks produced by the Mini 4, Multi 6 and Multi 12
- Not compatible with Soil Blocker Insert Pins
- Good for commercial applications
- Handmade in the UK by Ladbrooke