The Soil Blocker Mini 4 produces 4 x 5 cm (2 inch) soil blocks. It comes with Seed Pins that create indentations for small seeds. 5 cm (2 inch) soil blocks are versatile and can be used for seedlings that will directly transplanted as well as those that require "potting up" into larger soil blocks so they can grow good sized root balls. They can also accommodate soil blocks produced by the Micro 20 when fitted with Cube Inserts (sold separately).
Soil Blockers are a fantastic tool for market growers and gardeners who want to eliminate the use of plastic in the growing process. Growing seedlings in soil blocks also allow their roots better access to oxygen and prevents them from being rootbound. Simply push the soil blocker into a wet soil mix and squeeze the handle to make soil blocks.
*The pins in the Mini 4 are removable and can be interchanged with Cube or Dowel Pin Inserts (sold separately).
- Makes 4 x 5 cm (2 inch) soil blocks
- Fits into soil blocks produced by the Maxi 1
- Comes fitted with removable Seed Pins that make indentations for small seeds
- Compatible with other Soil Blocker Insert Pins
- Good for commercial applications
- Handmade in the UK by Ladbrooke