Using the NemaKnights Fungus Gnat control can act as a preventative measure against fungus gnat populations. Beneficial nematodes for fungus gnat control allow the issue to be solved at the source as the fungus gnat larvae are eliminated by the nematode once it’s released by the adults. This stops the replication cycle and eventually eliminates the pest once the adults perish.
We do not recommend ordering the nematode products if the temperature in your region is below 0°C, or if the product will experience temperatures below 0°C while in transit.
- Based on encapsulated Steinernema feltiae
- 6-month stable shelf life
- Extended slow release to control of larval soil pests
- Easy application; simply flip lid and shake in the area with pests
- Use indoors & outdoors
- Use for spot treatment or mix into soil
- Environmentally sustainable
- Insect pest management tool
- 100% Pesticide free
- Pet Friendly
- Fungus Gnats
- Root Aphids
- Size each: 280 g; ~ 10 oz
- Treats up to 90 m2 ; ~1000 ft2
- Treats up to 50 planters
Indoor Farmer Tip: Use nematodes in your vermicompost (worm) bins to control gnats.
Fungus gnat control
NemaKnights nematodes is a stable in my African Violet grow operation and for my many houseplants. I apply them to soil when I mix it in preparation for repotting plants. I have very few fungus gnats as a result and haven’t seen any other pests. It seems every soil type these days comes with fungus gnats. These nematodes are a “must have” for me.