The PhotonTek Digital Lighting Controller is a full-control LED fixture master panel, that allows you to harness the full power of our entire LED lighting range.
Using the newest tech available, this smart-feature accessory will quickly become your best grow mate as it constantly monitors and helps maintaining your environmental temperatures, lighting schedules & intensity automation.
Smart, but still incredibly user friendly, this unit is a twin channel controller. Giving growers the ability to control individual ‘zones’, capable of operating up to 50 LED fixtures each!
Using an analogue 0-10V signal, each channel (Zone) can either control the same-powered LED drivers; Zone A can control the same-powered drivers as Zone B OR Zone B can be set to control different powered LED drivers. Eg: Zone A can be set to control 465W LED fixtures and Zone B set to control 600W, with the same accuracy and safety protections across your entire set-up.
- Product Code: PTEKM0017Power: Adaptor 100 – 277V AC 50/60Hz – DC 5V/2A
- Match LED Driver: All PhotonTek Controllable LED Drivers
- Power Dimming Range: 0%, 10% – 100%
- Power Regulation Accuracy: 1%
- Temperature-controlled Safety Dimming range: 0ºC-40ºC
- Temperature-controlled Safety Switching range: 10ºC-50ºC
- Sunrise and Sunset Duration: 0-30 min
- Dimensions: 125 x 80 x 25mm
- Control panel for up to 100 LED drivers
- Compatible only with PhotonTek Controllable LED drivers & fixtures; 465W, 600W & 1000W
- Light Timing
- 24hr Light scheduling and switching, including the ability to simulate sunrise and sunset periods, for perfectly imitating natural environments.
- Temperature-control dimming & switching for safety control
- Automate light intensity and therefore your PPFD totals for specific times.
- Accurate dimming control of increments of 1%
- 1 x PhotonTek Digital Controller
- 1 x Power adaptor and cable
- 2 x Temperature sensor 5m cable
- 2 x LED control link cable
Photontek Digital Lighting Controller
Nice add on to control lighting you can really pin point the intensity that you want. Easy to set up after you read the instructions which i did not do on my first attempt.