VeloKelp’s main ingredients are humic and fulvic acid, vitamin B1, and two types of cold pressed extracted sea kelp (one from the Atlantic and one from the Pacific).
It is our only organic product, although it is not yet certified. It is filtered during our manufacturing process, so completely safe to use in hydroponic systems. VeloKelp can be used through all stages of growth, however, it is the most important during early plant development. It is great for seedlings and clones and can be added to cloning systems like EZ-Clone and Turbo Klone. VeloKelp is also a very effective foliar spray.
- Remo Nutrients are a blend of organic and synthetic base ingredients
- Our full product line is 100% vegan
- We use a mixture of only pharmaceutical grade ingredients of the highest quality
- Products are pH balanced to make mixing easier
- We use reverse osmosis water
- All products have a 5 year shelf life as long as it is kept room temperature and not frozen
- All products can be used indoors or outdoors
- All products are filtered so they can be used safely in hydroponic systems, as well as any other grow medium
- Each batch of our nutrients undergoes strict and consistent quality control standards
- We never use cheap chlorides or carbonates such as Muriate of Potash and calcium carbonate