SunBlaster welcomes you to the wonderful world of indoor growing. There simply is no better time to meet the demand for a higher quality and a vastly more nutritional food supply as it continues to expand globally. Everyone wants better healthier food.
We have combined our Professional Grade T5HO (Fluorescent) light strips into a variety of easy to use at homes gardens. These Growlight Gardens take the guesswork and complications out of successfully growing high quality herbs and produce at home. Growing fresh at home is now easier than ever before.
Growlight Garden T5HO Features:
- Two SunBlaster T5HO 24" 24 Watt 6400K Grow Lamps with Ballasts
- Two SunBlaster NanoTech T5 Reflectors - maximizing output
- T Power Cord - interconnecting the two grow lamps
- Garden Canopy - height adjustable to 18"
- Heavy Duty Base - serves as the reservoir for auto watering
- Raised platform - for auto watering via the wicking mat
- Wicking mat for auto watering
- Four Seedling Trays - providing both auto watering capability and aeration in one great tray
- Footprint: 24" x 16"
SunBlaster Growlight Gardens
- are not internet connected
- don't run off of apps on your phone
- don't use Keurig type plant starters, where you just set it and forget it
No, these are real gardens that grow in soil and allow you to choose the items you want to grow, from seed, or from store bought started plants.
The perfect kit for indoor salad or micro green production!
The compact size and shape of these gardens make them ideal for table or kitchen countertop use.
We include our "Wicking System" that very simply keeps your plants auto watered for up 10 days or so. Each SunBlaster Growlight Garden or Growlight Garden Micro comes with the raised platform that goes into the base and a "Wicking Mat" that transports the water to your plants.
How it works
The Wicking System provides a capillary movement where it draws or wicks water from the base reservoir, via the wicking mat and carries it to the tray bottom. These trays have been specifically engineered to allow for just the right amount of water to enter the growing medium.
No guesswork as to how much or when to water, we have done the work for you. The tray design allows for proper air circulation between the wicking mat and the tray bottom providing good air movement and helping to keep the root zone healthy and happy. This keeps your planted seedling trays optimally watered.
We recommend rotating your trays every few days to prevent the roots from growing into your wicking mat and making post harvest clean up a breeze. Wicking mats can be reused or replaced as needed.
Starting your favorite seeds, getting your outdoor transplants ready ahead of the curve is easily accomplished with our Growlight Gardens.