The Equinox 660 utilizes the latest LED technology available from Samsung to deliver an impressive 703μmol/s. Drawing only 320 watts this light offers a 45% energy reduction when replacing a 600W HPS light. Trichome production is increased by 15% - 20% and crop cycle is decreased by 7 - 10 days. Cooling costs are reduced by over half. Expect 90,000 hours (20 years @ 12hrs/day) of use with less than 10% light depreciation. Proudly manufactured in Canada this light is backed by a 5-year warranty. The rugged workhorse design makes this fixture the obvious choice for growers seeking a high production and low energy lighting solution.
Recommended Bloom Coverage Area: 3' X 3'
- Increased Yields and Trichome Production
- Lower Energy Consumption
- Reduced Cooling Requirements
- Robust High Efficiency Design
- Additional Flowering Cycle Each Year
- Dimming Range: 25W-320W
- Canada’s first LED horticultural light meeting all UL safety standards and is proudly manufactured in Waterloo, Ontario.
- Complies with UL1598 for horticultural lighting electrical safety standards.
- A thermal protection auto-dimming feature guarantees the fixture will never over heat or reach temperatures that could degrade the components and shorten its lifespan.
- A manual dimming feature allows growers to conserve energy when plants are at early stages of development.
- The rugged high-grade aluminum design ensures this fixture can be utilized in tough working environments with minimal risk of damage.
- There are no mechanical cooling fans to clean or service.
- Tested and certified for high humidity environments.
- Minimal heat output lowers the growers cooling capacity requirements as well as energy costs.
- All electronic components are of the highest quality brands including Samsung LEDs and Mean Well power supplies. No off-brand components have been used in the manufacturing of this light fixture.
- IF Lighting’s proprietary LED driver ensures consistent light output from all LEDs.